- Components for assembling a swivel foot
- Application sectors: machine and equipment construction, logistics and assembly
- Any plate can be combined with any threaded spindle or ball joint
- Damper plates absorb vibrations and prevent the swivel foot slipping
- Temperature range -30 °C to 70 °C
Damper plate PUR elastomere (Sylomer V12).
Stainless steel plate, bright.
Damper plate, grey, glued in, anti-slip.
Temp. range -30 °C to +70 °C.
The load rating given in the table is a recommendation of the permanent static load up to which the absorption unit should be used. This static load corresponds to a pressure per area of 0.4 N/mm², at which the material achieves its optimum absorption properties. Here it is taken into account that under dynamic demands an additional load, up to 0.6 N/mm² may occur. The damper plate absorbs vibrations and prevents the swivel foot slipping. Swivel feet consist of a plate and a threaded spindle or ball joint. Any plate can be combined with any threaded spindle or ball joint.
For matching threaded spindles see 27810.
For matching ball joints see 27811.